During the live sculpting tours on weekdays, visitors will have the opportunity to get up close and see the artists work. For safety, visitors will be provided with noise cancelling headphones and protective glasses.
During the live sculpting tours on weekdays, visitors will have the opportunity to get up close and see the artists work.
For safety, visitors will be provided with noise cancelling headphones and protective glasses.
Tours are conducted every 30 minutes from 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
• Please arrive 10 minutes before start time of the tour.
• In the case of late arrival beyond 5 minutes, the ticket will be void.
• All visitors require a ticket for entry.
• Live Sculpting Tours: As live sculpting is taking place, please be aware there will be dust and loud noises.
• COVID 19 regulations are applied with the obligation to show the Tawakkalna application, in addition to matching the registered names on the ticket.
The Role of Sculptures in Architectural Enhancements Riyadh Art alumni artist Nojoud Alsudairi and Saudi architect and multidisciplinary computational designer Abdullah Alsanea explore the synergy between architecture and sculpture, discussing how architects have historically incorporated sculptural elements on architectural facades, and considering buildings as sculptures in their own right.SEE MORE
Riyadh Art’s ten programs and two festivals turn the city into a creative canvas, bringing public art to the spaces where people travel, work and play.Explore Now
We are here to answer all your questions and help you to immerse yourself in the Riyadh Art experience.Connect