Here’s the perfect introduction to painting for young ones with the added excitement of art that glows in the dark! Children can unleash their imagination on canvas with phosphorescent paints in a low-lit room to create a piece of art that will shine with creativity. They will discover how invisible light with lots of energy can charge the special phosphors in paint and make it glow brightly.
• Children will be asked to paint images with glow-in-the-dark paints in a low light environment.
• The images are revealed only when exposed to UV light in the dark.
• Children can take their masterpiece home to enjoy at home.
• Skills in dexterity and holding a pen or brush.
• Learning about phosphorescence.
Book your ticket at